Monday, November 8, 2010

Something Old

Hello friends. Mikey here... I have an exam tomorrow... Supply Chain Management. We are learning about Aggregate Planning and Strategic Fit and how Cycle Inventory plays a major role. It's really putting me in the mood for bed. Good thing I don't have cable (Monday Night Football) to distract me from my studies, right? Instead, I have the interwebs =) So, here are 3 photos from the archives. First up is a 1947 Buick that was for sale on the side of the road. I LOVE old cars so I climbed inside to snap a photo... needless to say, it needed restoring and I probably should have been wearing a mask upon entry. Second is a license plate that caught my eye at the Hunnert Car Pileup this past summer. Lastly we have a go slow ride from the Walworth Co. Fair. Hope all is well with everybody reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment