Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chris & Amanda Engagement Shoot

A bit of background - I've been shooting on and off for about 3 years now. I've taken some travel shots and plenty of landscape. I've never done portraits or people outside the lovely Jessica =) I know Chris from my day job and he knew that I dabbled in photography - so he asked if I would be interested in shooting an engagement session. Of course I said yes and I finally got a chance to go out on a real shoot with a great couple. We went out in Waukesha last Sunday and had a blast. I'm learning a lot about post processing now but I have three that I'll share in the meantime.


This photo was taken at about 4:00 in the afternoon with the harsh sun shining bright. We found a shady spot and I liked the way the sun peaked through the trees.




We took this shot on some abandoned, overgrown rail road tracks. The mosquito's were out in full effect for this one so we couldn't stay long but I'm happy with how it turned out.




This is one of my favorites from the day taken around 7:00pm as the sun was dropping. Still need to fix the skyline though...





No comments:

Post a Comment