Friday, July 30, 2010

Sleeping Dog

The other night I decided to experiment a bit with my lighting gear. I needed a model, and since Jessica was busy our sleepy Golden Retriever, Banksy, happily obliged. (if you don't know Banksy, see the omniscient wiki) Anyhow, I have my speedlight above him with a 60" umbrella in our tiny living room trying to maneuver around while he sleeps. It was almost as if he'd done this before... I'd snap a shot and he would stretch and re-position - great. Snap another and he'd move his head to another angle - great. He certainly gave me all of this best looks. Either that - or he was extremely annoyed. As I was snapping away he would open his right eye to check on me every now and then. I got my practice in and came out with some keepers. My two favorites are below.



No comments:

Post a Comment