Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Genes Make Us Immortal

Hello again friends. Boy, we really need to get on Jessica to get some design posts going... I feel like I'm taking the joint over! Anyhow, I hope all is well with everyone reading - enjoy these latest photos. About a month or so back we got to babysit Jessica's lovely niece. Previous "photo shoots" with this little doll haven't gone so well. She spends about .0039243 seconds doing an activity, then it's on to the next. If that's not enough, she must dictate every single moment of our day. So, if it's not her idea to take photos, then we're not taking photos. However, us adults are a crafty bunch and know about a little something called "reverse psychology". Giving her complete control of the situation and handing her the camera she starts making pictures all over the yard... including this beaut...


Yep, taken by a three year old. Not bad huh? Now, if her subject was just a little more lively. But, I know you aren't here to look at photos of my ugly mug. Here are the real glamor shots. Isn't she a cutie?!? I'm loving the curls :)








2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute and playful! I love the second to last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Bridget! That one is my favorite as well =)

    ReplyDelete