Friday, October 8, 2010

Zephyr Design & Koting

Hello friends! Today I bring you a blog post from my patio. I am off work for the day and it is simply gorgeous out here. I want to tell you about a great business in Bay View that can handle any of your coating & design needs. They delivered some freshly coated bicycle parts along with a frame for some glamor shots. Let me tell you, these looked NICE! The frame was a metallic blue and the parts a dark metallic gray color - high quality and coated inside and out. Head on over to their site to find out more - zephyrdk.com - and get a hold of Steph or Andy for your bicycle, motorcycle, what have you coating needs!







1 comment:

  1. Wow Mike nice pictures. Impressive, looks just like something out of a bike magazine. Makes me want to go out and coat something!

    ReplyDelete