Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time Warp

Tonight I bring you a photo that I made back in June of 2007. This was about the time I purchased my first DSLR - a Nikon D80. Not the slightest idea how to use the thing... I was one of those people that thought a good camera made you a good photographer :) At any rate, I had a concept in mind. Too many people go through life at a hectic pace, seemingly unable to catch up. People tend to look, but not see; hear and not listen; touch and not feel... This is the photo that came out of it. Essentially a challenge to change the way you perceive things through everyday life - in a "stop to smell the roses" kind of way :) It was fun to make - Jessica couldn't stop smiling/laughing so we had to re-tape a couple of times. All I had was a desk lamp set-up camera left for light. Most of the contrast was added in post and I was very pleased with the results. Anyhow, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment