Tuesday, March 1, 2011

save the date

Mike and I were lucky enough to have our friend Seth (www.sethalwin.com) spend an entire day with us taking our engagement photos this past summer. I had an idea for one in which Mike and I would walk towards each other and kiss when we met. Seth was able to capture my idea more beautifully than I ever imagined and thus giving us the perfect image to use for our Save the Dates! I wanted to emphasize the moment we met and kissed, so by making the background black and white and ourselves in color, we were able to really stand out. Since my design philosophy is clean and simple, that's exactly how I wanted the end result of these "save the dates" to turn out. I'm looking forward to designing as many things as I can for our upcoming wedding from invitations, table names, place cards and the programs. I'm going to be one busy girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment